One card - all inclusive!
This card includes all major places of interest in the city. The price is very good and pays off by visiting 2 or 3 of the included places.
The Innsbruck Card includes:
- 1 ride with the Nordkette cable car and other cable cars
- Entrance and shuttle bus to Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- Entrance to the Alpine Zoo including Hungerburg railway
- Entrance to all museums: Imperial Palace, Museum of Tyrolean Folk Art, Court Church, Ambras Castle, Bell Museum, Bergisel Ski Jump Stadium, Coin Museum in Hall and much more...
- Hop On Hop Off bus
- Public transport in Innsbruck and to Hall
- Discounts for special places and events, for example Tyrolean Evening, Tratzberg Castle in Jenbach
- and Mountain Carts (Muttereralmpark)
The Innsbruck Card is available for 24, 48 or 72 hours at following rates:
24 hours EUR 43,00 / 48 hours EUR 50,00 / 72 hours EUR 59,00
Children (6 - 15 years): 50% discount.
Prices valid until 30th of April 2020.