WELCOME CARD and WELCOME CARD PLUS (= guestcard)
With the Welcome Card you enjoy many activities and discounts in Innsbruck and the surrounding area.
There are 2 versions for free you receive when you check in in Landhaus Tyrol.
With a stay of 2 nights, you receive the Welcome Card, with a stay of 3 nights or more the Welcome Card Plus.
The Welcome Card entitles you to participate in the hiking program (in summer) and in using all skibusses (in winter) and offers reduced rates for many activities. Public transport in the Innsbruck Region is included. Not only between the individual villages in the region, but as well as public transport within the city of Innsbruck itself.
For all guests who stay 3 or more nights (Welcome Card Plus) there is also one free ride on following cable cars: Drei-Seen-Bahn in Kühtai (summer), Muttereralmbahn (summer), Axamer LizumOlympiabahn (summer) and Rangger-Köpfl-Bahn in Oberperfuss (summer and winter).
And furthermore you get a 20% discount for the Nordkette and Patscherkofel (summer).
Using these cable cars you can do wonderful hiking tours or just go up and enjoy the magnificent mountain views!
Link: Leaflet Welcome Card
WELCOME CARD UNLIMITED
- purchased upgrade to the services of the free Welcome Card (Plus)
- Validity: 11st of June 2021 till 30th of September 2021
- Price: Adults € 65,= and Children (aged 4 - 14) € 32,50
- Available when you check in in Landhaus Tyrol
Top highlights in Tyrol included:
- Achensee Lake Cruise
- Aqua Dome - Therme Längenfeld
- Area 47 - Outdoor Playground
- 007 Elements - Sölden
- Stubai Glacier & Ice Grotto
- Swarovski Chrystal Worlds
- Tratzberg Castle