WELCOME CARD (= guestcard)
With the Welcome Card you enjoy many activities and discounts in Innsbruck and the surrounding area.
You receive The Welcome Card (= guestcard) for free when you check in in Landhaus Tyrol.
The card entitles you to participate in the hiking program (in summer) and in using all skibusses (in winter) and offers reduced rates for many activities. Furthermore you can use free of charge some of the public busses which take you to the surroundings of Innsbruck.
For all guests who stay 3 or more nights there is also one free ride on following cable cars: Drei-Seen-Bahn in Kühtai (summer), Muttereralmbahn (summer), Axamer LizumOlympiabahn (summer) and Rangger-Köpfl-Bahn in Oberperfuss (summer and winter).
And furthermore you get a 20% discount for the Nordkette and Patscherkofel (summer).
Using these cable cars you can do wonderful hiking tours or just go up and enjoy the magnificent mountain views!
NEW * NEW * NEW * NEW * NEW *NEW * NEW *NEW * NEW * NEW * NEW * NEW *NEW
WELCOME CARD UNLIMITED
- purchased upgrade to the services of the free Welcome Card Plus (stay of 3 or more nights)
- Validity: 3rd of May 2019 till 31st of October 2019
- Price: Adults € 59,= and Children (aged 4 - 14) € 29,50
- Available when you check in in Landhaus Tyrol
Top highlights in Tyrol included:
- Achensee Lake Cruise
- Aqua Dome - Therme Längenfeld
- Area 47 - Outdoor Playground
- 007 Elements - Sölden
- Stubai Glacier & Ice Grotto
- Swarovski Chrystal Worlds
- Tratzberg Castle